Friday, April 3, 2015

Outfit: This moment will just be another story someday.


Xanadu playsuit: Spell Designs || Fringed suede vest: Zara || Necklace: Urban Outfitters || Boots: A.S.98 

Here I am, sitting on the couch, looking outside the window and watching the raindrops falling from the sky, dark clouds and the trees shaking because the wind's so strong. There are almost winter temperatures outside and it's definitely no weather you'd call spring-like. Anyways, here's another festival inspired outfit. I even wore exact the same combo one week ago when the weather was still warm and beautiful. Suede is a huge trend in SS15 and so is fringed clothing. You all know I have lots of fringed jackets in my wardrobe which are perfect for spring or autumn, but when the weather gets hot those are simply too warm. So I got the perfect solution for summer: fringed suede vests! Vests are the most versatile clothes you can imagine, they go with almost everything and look good on almost everyone. I personally love wearing vests together with playsuits or dresses, especially the long-sleeved ones. Because I have quite a huge collection of playsuits and dresses by Spell Designs, that fringed vest was made for me! It adds those perfect vintage 70s & boho vibes to all of them. Its tan color looks best with boho/floral prints. 

I'm wishing all of you beautiful and relaxing Easter holidays! :-)
Love x










No comments:

Post a Comment