Monday, January 19, 2015

Outfit: Winter fairy.



Floral fringed kimono: OASAP || Glastonbury lace dress: Spell Designs || Necklace: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Vagabond

Finally I can put the pictures of this look online - I took them when there was a winter wonderland here in Germany. I love that everything's white in the background and so is my outfit. Here you can see my all time favorite lace dress by Spell I got around one year ago together with my gorgeous kimono I received from OASAP. Fringed kimonos in light colors and floral prints worn together with a white lace dress simply look amazing. I really can't wait for summer to wear this boho inspired combo when I don't freeze as much as I did 10 days ago haha :-)

Love & peace. xx  











1 comment:

  1. I love it ! <3 OMG So much cold! Here in Spain there is not snow, never hahaha :3 as always, nice post! infashionland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete