Saturday, August 16, 2014

Weekly Update #7

New in…
When I saw this beautiful combo in store at Urban Outfitters, I fell in love. The print of the shirt is perfect and looks so good together with my new lace cardigan. Can't wait to shoot them for an outfit post! (Shirt and Cardigan from Urban Outfitters : Here and here)

Inspired…
Somehow the weather is very cold and it almost feels like fall is coming very soon (unfortunately). I recently found this beautiful fall 14 lookbook "Fall Of The Wild" from NastyGal, well those pictures make me looking forward to the rough stormy and cloudy days, I honestly can't wait for layering! This is also probably my favorite fall lookbook shoot EVER. 


Watched…
I finally found a really exciting movie again when I was searching for one at the secondhand shop. The movie's called "The Mist" (2007) based on a Stephen King novel. I really love this movie, especially because I'm quite into reading novels by Stephen King. His stories are simply awesome, he's a genius. It's definitely worth looking (and reading Stephen King's books, too). Watch the trailer here:

!


Listened…
You know these days when you turn your stereo up, just dancing to the songs and be happy to listen to such awesome music? Call it "solo party" or whatever, it's just the simplicity of happiness what music can create.
Here are two new songs I've just discovered and love:





Wishlist…
 Actually I only want tickets for the Rock 'n' Heim festival right now this weekend. It's the only festival in Germany I wanted to visit, there are so many good acts playing on stage at the moment. I wish I could see Skrillex, Placebo or Billy Talent live right now. I think I'd rather stay in bed and being all depressed today. 

Recently happening…
(Pictures from my instagram - go and follow me! @TessaDiamondly)
This week I spend a lot of time in town, reading fashion magazines (I've recently discovered "Company" which is a british fashion mag. I wish those issues wouldn't be so overpriced and expensive here in Germany, I would definitely buy every single issue! Best magazine EVER.), listening to lots of music or I continue to watch my Pretty Little Liars season 3 DVDs.
Furthermore I've been looking forward to the new collection and its lookbook by Spell Designs which should drop within the next weeks. As I already mentioned before, I'm a bit sad I can't be at Rock 'n' Heim festival right now. My biggest wish and dream is to get a backstage pass one day, that would be probably the best thing ever. Not only because I would love to meet some of my favorite artists, I would also love to have a post about it online.

Tumblr enchantment…
My favorite Tumblr posts this week, some boho vibes and nature calling.
(Source: Tumblr; more pictures on my personal one)

No comments:

Post a Comment